Sunday, May 4, 2014

May the 4th be with you.

Stretching is important. Like, super duper super duper important. You can get really really really hurt if you don't stretch before you do things like jog.

Keeping this in mind, I may have cheated yesterday and jogged to and from the store I was going to get my Greek salad and considered that my jog of the day. Then again, I had to run up to help my six year old son with 'cleaning his room' which primarily consisted of getting rid of a lot of toys. And then OCD rage cleaning everything, and moving furniture.

Moving furniture, kiiiiiind of important to remember you're not the hulk. Especially approaching 30.

Even if you feel like the hulk, hulk you are not.

Soooooo. True story. Might have hyper extended a muscle in my left leg.

Getting old sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment